Bruno Fernandes Rejects £200M Saudi Offer – Still Banks £8M in Off-Pitch Earnings

Bruno Fernandes Rejects £200M Saudi Offer – Still Banks £8M in Off-Pitch Earnings - 90 Minutes Sport
Bruno Fernandes may have turned down a jaw-dropping £200million offer from Saudi club Al-Hilal, but the Manchester United captain isn’t exactly struggling for cash.

Despite rejecting a three-year tax-free deal that would have made him one of the highest-paid players in the world, Fernandes continues to earn millions away from the pitch. Recent financial records show that the Portuguese midfielder earned £8.3million in image rights through his company, BF8 Sports Limited, during the 2023/24 season.

The off-field income means Fernandes makes around £175,000 per month in addition to his Manchester United wages and bonuses. After covering expenses, the United star still banked nearly £7.85million in profit from sponsorships, endorsements, and commercial deals.

This figure is a major jump from the previous year, up by more than £2million, as Fernandes continues to grow his brand. His off-field deals include big names like Adidas and EA Sports, and he reportedly owns several properties in both England and Portugal.

On the pitch, Fernandes is under contract at Old Trafford until 2027, with United holding the option to extend it by another year. He is said to earn around £12.5million a year in salary, not including his bonuses and sponsorships.

New manager Ruben Amorim has made it clear that Fernandes is key to United’s future success and praised his decision to stay. Speaking about the 30-year-old’s loyalty, Amorim said:

> “He is seeing us taking some actions to change all the things, and I think that is all that he wants to stay.
He’s saying ‘no’ to a lot of things, but it shows that he wants to win.
He’s really young, he’s really good. He needs to be in the best league in the world.”

Al-Hilal were reportedly ready to pay Manchester United £100million for the midfielder, but Fernandes wants to continue competing at the highest level in Europe instead.

While the massive Saudi payday is off the table—for now—Bruno Fernandes is proving that success, loyalty, and financial rewards can still go hand-in-hand in modern football.

Related Posts

🚩🔻BREAKING: Seіzіng the moment – Man Unіted make an offer for Vіnіcіuѕ aѕ рart of theіr rebuіldіng mіѕѕіon. Read more іn below👎👎👎

Manchester United contacts Vinicius Junior’s agent amid unrest at Real Madrid Rumours regarding the future of Vinicius Junior at Real Madrid are becoming increasingly intense, and Manchester United are said to have taken early steps to seize a potential opportunity.   According to an initial report from Caught Offside, Man Utd have “contacted the representative […]

🚩🔻BREAKING NEWS: “If you ѕtart hіm agaіnѕt Chelѕea, you’ll concede many goalѕ let’ѕ be honeѕt…He waѕ terrіble agaіnѕt Bayern Munіch”: Thіerry Henry nameѕ ONE Arѕenal’ѕ рlayer who muѕt be removed from the ѕtartіng XI agaіnѕt Chelѕea to avoіd embarraѕѕment. THIERRY HENRY HAS NAMED ONE ARSENAL’S PLAYER WHO MUST NOT EVEN BE ON BENCH AGAINST CHELSEA ON SUNDAY. FULL STORY LINK 👇👇

Arsenal star has been criticised for his role in Bayern Munich’s equaliser during the Gunners’ 3-1 Champions League win, accusing the player of “falling asleep” in the buildup to Lennart Karl’s superb strike.

JÜRGEN KLOPP SHOCKS THE WORLD AS HE ARRIVES AT ANFIELD TO SIGN A MASSIVE 2-YEAR DEAL WITH LIVERPOOL

Jürgen Klopp has sent shockwaves through the football world with his sensational return to Liverpool FC, officially signing a massive two-year deal at Anfield today. The announcement has ignited a firestorm of excitement and disbelief among fans globally, marking one of the most dramatic managerial comebacks in modern football history.   Klopp, who previously transformed […]

🚩🔻BREAKING NEWS: “Only hіm can ѕhut Cole Palmer and he comрletely dіd to Harry Kane, I belіeve we’ll wіn Chelѕea 5-0 іf he ѕtoр Palmer”: Arѕenal wіnger Nonі Madueke nameѕ the only Arѕenal defender who can ѕhut down Cole Palmer aѕ he dіd to Harry Kane. NONI MADUEKE HAS REVEALED WHAT ARSENAL NEED TO DO SND BEAT CHELSEA THIS WEEKEND. FULL STORY LINK 👇👇

Fabio Capello has made it clear that he is an admirer of Riccardo Calafiori, who continues to impress for both Arsenal and the Italian national team.

🚩🔻BREAKING NEWS: “If he ѕtart agaіnѕt Chelѕea, Arѕenal wіll demolіѕh them becauѕe when he came on agaіnѕt Bayern, they ѕtarted рlayіng ѕo well”: Arѕenal legend Partіck Vіeіra nameѕ ONE рlayer who muѕt ѕtart for Arѕenal to demolіѕh Chelѕea on Sunday. ARSENAL LEGEND PARTICK VIEIRA HAS NAMED ONE GUNNERS PLAYER WHO MUST STARR FOR THE GUNNERS AT ALL COSTS ON SUNDAY. FULL STORY LINK 👇👇

Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta has delivered an update on Kai Havertz and Viktor Gyokeres ahead of Sunday’s Premier League showdown against Chelsea.

🚩🔻BREAKING NEWS: I have shutdown the likes of Olise,Yamal and Even Dembele before but this particular Arsenal player have always been my nightmare, He’s so difficult to mark because of His versatility”, Chelsea star Cucurella reveals the ONE Arsenal player that is not easy to predict IS GOING TO BE A DIFFICULT GAME FOR CUCURELLA TOMORROW 🔥🔥 FULL STORY: LINK 👇👇

BREAKING NEWS: I have shutdown the likes of Olise,Yamal and Even Dembele before but this