REVEALED: The precious items Travis Kelce had stolen in home burglary – including special Super Bowl memento

Travis Kelce lost $100,000 in jewelry and his first ever Super Bowl jersey after thieves ransacked his home last month, it has been claimed.

TMZ Sports revealed on Tuesday that Kelce and Chiefs teammate Patrick Mahomes’ Kansas City-based properties were burglarized within hours of each other in early October.

It was initially reported that $20,000 in cash was stolen from Travis’ $6million house in Leawood, Kansas while his back door was also damaged.

Yet according to the US Sun, the legendary tight end had some even more expensive items taken – as well as one of his most prized NFL possessions.

Thieves are also said to have got away with $100,000 worth of jewelry and the jersey Kelce wore in his first ever Super Bowl back in 2020 – when the Chiefs got the better of the San Francisco 49ers.

Travis Kelce had a number of expensive items taken when his home was robbed last month

Kelce's $6million property in Leawood, Kansas (pictured) was targeted by thieves on Oct. 7

‘Travis got upset as they stole some important items, including his first Super Bowl jersey, and to have someone get into his private home is something he really got uncomfy about,’ a source is quoted as saying.

Swift was fortunate to have not had anything stolen in the burglary, despite reportedly keeping designer bags and high-end clothing at her boyfriend’s home.

Page Six revealed on Wednesday that the pop megastar is relieved they were not in at the time of the burglary and that no one was hurt as a result.

When Kelce’s home was raided on October 7, Swift was cheering him and the Chiefs on in their Monday Night Football showdown with the Saints at Arrowhead.

Mahomes, meanwhile, had jerseys, medals, trophies, awards and more stolen from his Missouri pad hours before thieves targeted Kelce’s property.

The crooks are also believed to have swiped jewelry and designer bags belonging to his wife Brittany.

After news of the burglaries broke on Tuesday, Mahomes spoke out 24 hours later and admitted his frustration with what happened.

‘Obviously, it’s frustrating. It’s disappointing,’ he said. ‘Obviously something that you don’t want to have happen to really anybody. But obviously yourself.’

The jersey he wore in his first ever Super Bowl appearance in 2020 (pictured) was taken

Kelce and the Chiefs got the better of the San Francisco 49ers in Miami that year

Girlfriend Taylor Swift didn't have anything stolen despite keeping luxury items at his home

Patrick Mahomes and wife Brittany also had several expensive items stolen in their burglary

The FBI is now investigating both incidents amid indications they are related to others in various jurisdictions.

The burglary at Kelce’s property was flagged to police sometime on October 8.

An FBI spokesperson would neither confirm nor deny the existence of the reported investigations when contacted by DailyMail.com.

But their involvement in the case reportedly suggests it is not a burglary spree on a local level and instead could involve organized crime crossing state lines.

Kelce moved into his 17,000 sq. ft. Leawood estate shortly after his high-profile romance with Swift went public last year in a bid for more privacy.

DailyMail.com then revealed in November 2023 that the songstress had joined him in the luxury six-bed, six-bath pad.

It is packed out with a Beverly Hills-style swimming pool and jacuzzi, a six-car garage, lighted tennis and pickleball court and a miniature golf course, all sprawling over three acres of heavily wooded pristine land.

Related Posts

BREAKING! BASTONI TOUCHES DOWN AT AXA — LIVERPOOL CONFIRM NEW DEFENSIVE BEAST! 😱

BREAKING! Liverpool has officially confirmed the signing of defensive powerhouse Bastoni in a record British transfer. The six-year contract marks a significant moment for the club, as they bolster their defense ahead of the new season. Fans are buzzing with excitement as the transfer window enters its final week. Bastoni’s arrival comes after a flurry […]

BREAKING NEWS IN SAN FRANCISCO: The 49ers Just Received a Stunning Update on Maxx Crosby and Myles Garrett That Will Leave You Speechless! The latest development has sent shockwaves throughout the NFL, and fans are going wild trying to process the implications of this bold message. What does this mean for the team’s future, and how will this impact their chances of making a deep playoff run? Stay tuned for more updates as this story continues to unfold! 🚨🏈

SAN FRANCISCO DROP A BOMBSHELL: 49ers Hit With Bold Message on Maxx Crosby, Myles Garrett The San Francisco 49ers’ pass rush was one of the league’s biggest…

BREAKING NEWS: Travis Kelce’s courageous leap of faith pays off! He signs a two-year contract with the San Francisco 49ers worth $48 million, including multiple performance-based incentives. Driven by a passion for greatness, Kelce is drawn to the 49ers’ dynamic offensive system and their unwavering commitment to championship excellence. He believes this move will unleash his full potential, empowering him to reach new heights and inspire a generation of athletes. Head coach Kyle Shanahan envisions Travis Kelce as the catalyst who will propel the 49ers’ offense to unprecedented success, igniting a thrilling new era in San Francisco! 💥

BREAKING NEWS: Travis Kelce, one of the most talented and dynamic tight ends in NFL history, has officially signed a two-year contract with the San Francisco 49ers…

AT LAST! LIVERPOOL SEAL BASTONI DEAL — ANFIELD EXPLODES AS MEDICAL BEGINS!

¡AL FIN! LIVERPOOL CONFIRMA EL ACUERDO POR BASTONI — ¡ANFIELD EXPLOTA MIENTRAS INICIAN LOS EXÁMENES MÉDICOS! El Liverpool ha sellado un acuerdo histórico por el defensa Bastoni, quien ha firmado un contrato por seis años. La afición estalla de júbilo mientras el club confirma el traspaso de récord británico. La noticia ha causado una ola […]

SKY SPORTS CONFIRMS NEW CONTRACT!JÜRGEN KLOPP SHOCKS WORLD: SIGNS NEW CONTRACT WITH LIVERPOOL!

Liverpool FC fans, brace yourselves! In a stunning development, Jurgen Klopp has officially signed a new contract with the club, ensuring his continued leadership in what has been one of the most successful managerial eras in modern football. This news has sent shockwaves through the football world. After months of swirling rumors and uncertainty regarding […]

Breaking!! Dallas gave him flashes — Atlanta could give him freedom. PFF believes the Falcons are the best landing spot for Cowboys All-Pro receiver George Pickens in free agency, citing role clarity and offensive fit. The potential impact is already fueling league-wide buzz.

Dallas Cowboys Face Franchise Tag Dilemma With All-Pro WR George Pickens The Dallas Cowboys are approaching a crucial offseason decision involving NFL All-Pro wide receiver George Pickens,…