BREAKING NEWS: “I’m not hiding it any more, don’t expect goals from me because…..”- Arsenal striker Gabriel Jesus sends blunt message to Mikel Arteta.

Gabriel Jesus has made it clear that he is frustrated with his limited playing time this season, having started only five matches, with just one of those in the Premier League. The Arsenal striker has communicated his dissatisfaction to Mikel Arteta, expressing a desire for more opportunities on the field, which he shares with many of his teammates.

So far this season, Jesus has played just 39 minutes in the Premier League over the past month, despite being involved in every League Cup match and starting two games in the Champions League. He was left out of the starting lineup in Arsenal’s 2-1 loss to Inter Milan on Wednesday, although he did come on at half-time. This defeat was Arsenal’s second in a row, and the team has struggled to score in half of their last six games.

Jesus’ only contribution this season has been a goal and an assist in the League Cup victory over Preston North End last week. Overall, he has played 480 minutes across all competitions, which is roughly the equivalent of five full matches, out of 16 total fixtures for Arsenal so far.

Despite his frustrations, Jesus has emphasized that he doesn’t intend to cause any unrest within the club. Instead, he plans to focus on working hard in training and seizing any chance to play that comes his way. He remains hopeful that the upcoming match against Chelsea could provide him with more minutes.

In an interview with TNT Sports Brasil after the Inter defeat, Jesus stated: “I think that not just me, but every player wants more minutes. I will never cause problems within the club. I will keep proving my worth in training, and when I get the opportunity to play, I’ll give my best and trust that things will fall into place.”

He continued, “I’ve always said that I want to improve, give my best, and help Arsenal. Clearly, my current situation is not ideal—it’s not how I’d like things to be—but I’m working hard to earn more playing time. That comes from my attitude and my performance in training, and I’ll leave the decision to the coach.”

Jesus remains confident in his ability to make a positive impact for the team but acknowledged the fierce competition for places at Arsenal. “I believe in my own potential. The competition for my position is tough, but I also believe I can contribute a lot,” he said.

This season, other Arsenal players such as Jorginho, Raheem Sterling, Jakub Kiwior, and Oleksandr Zinchenko have seen even less playing time than Jesus, alongside academy players Ethan Nwaneri and Miles Lewis-Skelly. Additionally, Mikel Merino, Takehiro Tomiyasu, and Martin Ødegaard have had their appearances limited due to injuries.

Related Posts

🚨 SHOCKWAVE AT KIRKBY! LIVERPOOL STAR SUFFERS DEVASTATING TRAINING SETBACK 🚨

There was a stunned silence at Liverpool’s training ground today after a key first-team player went down with a serious knee injury during a routine session. According to assistant manager , the incident happened unexpectedly, leaving teammates and staff visibly shaken. Medical personnel quickly assessed the situation before the player was taken for further examination.…

Kerkez Rising While Nunez Faces Tough Questions! ⚽️👀

Liverpool’s season has been a rollercoaster — and two figures at the heart of the narrative are Milos Kerkez and Darwin Núñez, whose contrasting journeys have sparked intense discussion among fans and pundits alike. 🟢 Kerkez: From New Boy to Crucial Contributor When Liverpool splashed around £40 million to bring Milos Kerkez to Anfield in…

Arne Slot’s Patience Tested as Liverpool Star Faces Uncertain Future After Man City Nightmare

Liverpool’s high-stakes showdown with Manchester City has left more than just dropped points in its wake. Behind the scenes, tensions are reportedly rising, and one player’s future at Anfield is now under serious scrutiny. According to growing reports, Arne Slot was far from impressed with an individual performance that unravelled under the intensity of the…

Mancheѕter Unіted have offіcіally oрened talkѕ for a £71m deal to ѕіgn the ѕtrіker who іѕ currently breathіng down Haaland’ѕ neck at the toр of the ѕcorіng chartѕ

Manchester United have taken a bold step in the transfer market, initiating discussions to land the only striker in the Premier League currently producing numbers comparable to Erling Haaland. After years of searching for a forward capable of delivering ruthless, week-in, week-out efficiency, the club believe they may have finally identified their answer—and he has …

Arѕenal ѕuрerѕtar ruled out of the ѕeaѕon becauѕe of hamѕtrіng іnjury

The season was supposed to be a fresh start for Oleksandr Zinchenko.A new country.A new league.A new chance to remind everyone of his quality.After di

THE FINAL CHAPTER AT MAN CITY! An іnternal ѕource haѕ revealed that a ѕtar рlayer wіll leave Mancheѕter Cіty at the end of the ѕeaѕon, brіngіng hіѕ journey at the Etіhad to a cloѕe.

The рlayer іn queѕtіon іѕ John ѕtoneѕ, the 31-year-old england іnternatіonal centre-back who haѕ become one of the moѕt іmрortant ріllarѕ of рeр Guardіola’ѕ ѕіde over the рaѕt…