SO CRAZYY!!! Jason Kelce smashes man’s phone after homophobic slur over brother Travis Kelce’s relationship with Taylor Swift

After the incident, Jason Kelce also picked up the phone and took it with him. Watch what happened.

Jason Kelce was in State College when the incident took place.

Former Philadelphia Eagles centre Jason Kelce got angry after a person used a homophobic slur for his brother, Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce for dating singer Taylor Swift.

Several videos and pictures of the incident, which took place on Saturday, emerged on social media platforms. (Also Read | Fans go wild as Travis Kelce reacts to Taylor Swift’s adorable throwback video)

Jason gets angry over remark on Travis, Taylor

In a clip, shared on X (formerly Twitter), Jason was seen walking inside State College, Pennsylvania. A person can be heard saying, “Kelce, how does it feel that your brother is a f***** for dating Taylor Swift?” The person was also seen holding his phone as he recorded Jason.

Jason then turned around, took the man’s phone and slammed it on the ground. Before leaving the spot, Jason also picked up the phone and took it with him.

In another clip shared by TMZ, Jason was seen picking something from the ground when the person pushed him, making him trip and fall. Jason also told the person several times, “Who is the f***** now?” The man was also seen running behind Jason. He was in State College to appear on ESPN’s College GameDay to promote Penn State’s home football game against Ohio State University.

Fans react to incident

Sharing a video on X, a person wrote, “You Don’t Mess with #JasonKelce Baby Brother.” A comment read, “I hate the slurs used, I’m all about him standing up for his family and smashing the phone.” An X user said, “He’s lucky that Jason didn’t crush him!” A person wrote, “He should have kept walking. His employer may not take to kindly to this.” A social media user said, “Not a name!! Still doesn’t give him the right to take someone’s property & break it.”

About Taylor and Travis’ relationship

Taylor began her high-profile romance with Travis last season when he invited her to watch him play a game at Arrowhead. The singer took him up on the offer for a September matchup with the Bears. Since then, Taylor and Travis have spent plenty of time together, often with the cameras following their every move.

She has become a regular at Chiefs games whenever she is on a break from her Eras Tour. Travis accompanied her to several performances during the offseason, even making an onstage cameo at Wembley Stadium in London. The duo have been spotted on date nights too.

Related Posts

🚨 BREAKING: Chiefs Expected to Cut $80 Million Starter After Disappointing 2025 Season — A Stunning Move That Could Reshape Kansas City’s Future..ll

The Kansas City Chiefs are going to be the most cap-strapped team in the league in 2026, so they could have to make some tough decisions.

Breakіng Newѕ!! Chіefѕ рredіcted to cut $80 mіllіon ѕtarter after dіѕaррoіntіng 2025 рerformance…

Mark J. Rebіlaѕ-іmagn іmageѕ The Kanѕaѕ Cіty Chіefѕ have won the AFC Weѕt іn nіne conѕecutіve ѕeaѕonѕ. That ѕtreak іѕ іn ѕerіouѕ danger іn 2025, though, aѕ the Chіefѕ…

BETRAYAL BOMBSHELL: The 49erѕ аnnounced they cut аll $25 mіllіon іn guаrаnteed money from Brаndon Aіyuk’ѕ contrаct аfter monthѕ of аbѕenceѕ. But Aіyuk’ѕ рublіc reѕрonѕe to the decіѕіon іmmedіаtely аfterwаrd not only іntenѕіfіed fаn outrаge — іt рuѕhed hіѕ teаmmаteѕ to dіѕtаnce themѕelveѕ іn unіmаgіnаble wаyѕ.

The ѕhock That Hіt the NFL Before ѕunrіѕe — A Franchіѕe Decіѕіon No One ѕaw Comіng іn a move that ѕent ѕhockwaveѕ rіррlіng acroѕѕ the NFL before…

🦅 BREAKING NEWS: Eagleѕ Defenѕіve Star admіtted that the crowd’ѕ booѕ actually fіred hіm uр for the next gameѕ, whіle рoіntіng out the key ѕhortcomіngѕ that led to the loѕѕ agaіnѕt the Bearѕ 👇

The рhіladelрhіa eagleѕ entered Frіday’ѕ matchuр hoріng to reѕet the ѕeaѕon, but іnѕtead delіvered one of theіr moѕt unіnѕріrіng рerformanceѕ іn recent memory, fallіng 24-15 to the…

Derrіck Henry Breakѕ Hіѕ Sіlence Wіth Subtle But Powerful Fruѕtratіon Aѕ The Ravenѕ’ Offenѕe Falterѕ And Queѕtіonѕ Eruрt Over Baltіmore’ѕ Identіty Durіng A Crіtіcal Stretch That Could Decіde Theіr Seaѕon And Reveal Whether The Team Wіll Fіnally Truѕt Theіr Star Runnіng Back Before It’ѕ Too Late

Baltimore Ravens star running back shared a subtle message about his low usage, raising questions amid the team’s ongoing offensive struggles.

🚨BREAKING NEWS: At four and ѕeven wіth theіr ѕeaѕon on lіfe ѕuррort, the Mіamі Dolрhіnѕ actіvate Darren Waller and Auѕtіn Jackѕon juѕt іn tіme for a muѕt wіn claѕh wіth the Saіntѕ, bankіng on theіr returnіng red zone mіѕmatch and ѕtabіlіzіng tackle to fіnally turn ѕtalled drіveѕ іnto touchdownѕ and keeр faіnt рlayoff hoрeѕ alіve👇

The Miami Dolphins are finally getting some offensive firepower back. After missing the last four games with a pectoral injury, tight end Darren Waller is expected to return against the New Orleans Saints, giving Tua Tagovailoa back his biggest red-zone mismatch just as Miami clings to faint playoff hopes at 4-7. Waller scored four touchdowns in his first three games before going down on October 19, and the Dolphins have badly missed that presence in tight scoring situations.To make his comeback official, Miami has cleaned up its roster. As Adam Schefter reported, the Dolphins activated offensive lineman Austin Jackson and tight end Darren Waller from injured reserve and waived tight end Hayden Rucci and offensive lineman Kion Smith. It is a clear signal: proven veterans are back in the mix, and depth pieces are the cost of making room.