DEAL CANCELLED: Ruben Amorim very impressed by Man United’s player who’s away on loan, call him back straight to the first team

Ruben Amorim has revealed that there is a Manchester United player who he is willing to hand a second chance having played just 29 minutes of Premier League football this season.

Manchester United stunned the Etihad on Sunday as they walked out 2-1 winners with late goals from Bruno Fernandes and Amad Diallo. Amorim has had a mixed start to life in Manchester but a win at City will certainly get the fans right behind him.

The Portugese coach made several controversial decisions for his United squad in the derby as he left out Marcus Rashford and Alejandro Garnacho completely. Meanwhile, Amorim has just revealed there is one player he is open to giving a fresh start to life at Old Trafford.

Ruben Amorim ready to hand Antony second chance at Manchester United

Ruben Amorim has explained why he is ready to hand Antony a second chance at Manchester United. The forward came off the bench in the Manchester Derby and was on the pitch for the Red Devils’ two goals.

Antony was told he could leave Man United having played just 38 minutes in the Premier League prior to his appearance against City. However, Amorim claims that everyone is starting with a clean slate and the Brazilian is a player who he believes can make his mark on the squad.

Amorim told TalkSPORT via Manchester United: “I think, when we started, everybody is from scratch. We took like one month to explain that everything has a new beginning because every person deserves a new beginning and the power is in their hands because, if they show it, I will put them in to play.”

The 39-year-old has urged Antony to improve his work rate but he is confident that he can still be a success in Manchester. “I just want to win. They are responsible to play, not me. He did a great job improving in that position. He has to defend more but he has the ability to do it and has to do it himself,” added Amorim.

Antony’s impressive cameo at wing-back vs Man City

Antony was only given 12 minutes and stoppage time against Man City but the winger still managed to impress in a new role. Amroim brought him on for Noussair Mazraoui and he featured at right wing back.

The 24-year-old came on at the Etihad and helped United to look much more threatening going forward. Although, as his manager says, he will need to improve the defensive side of his game to feature in this new role long-term.

Related Posts

🚑 Liverpool Suffer Fresh Blow as Frimpong Ruled Out of Forest Clash

Just when things seemed to be stabilising at the back… another setback hits Anfield. 😬 will be without summer signing for their upcoming Premier League showdown against — and it’s far from ideal timing. ❌ Frimpong Still Not Ready There had been quiet optimism that the Dutch defender could return in time for the clash.…

🔻BREAKING NEWS: Mancheѕter Unіted ѕet for a MASSIVE ѕummer rebuіld aѕ Sіr Jіm Ratclіffe рreрareѕ to break the bank

It is shaping up to be one of the most dramatic and transformative summers in the modern history…

🚨BREAKING NEWS🚨🗣️“Dіogo waѕ my beѕt frіend — he waѕ NOT the reaѕon I left. One current teammate іѕ why I walked away!” – Goalkeeрer droрѕ maѕѕіve return condіtіon and demandѕ club chooѕe between hіm and ONE рlayer thіѕ ѕummer

A gіant ѕoccer ѕtar almoѕt joіned Lіverрool, but the whole thіng craѕhed at the very laѕt ѕecond! іn 2018, a famouѕ рlayer named Nabіl Fekіr waѕ ready…

🔻EXCLUSIVE BREAKING NEWS REGARDING WEST HAM UNITED: Weѕt Ham fіnally get the newѕ they needed wіth £25m man – Nuno’ѕ toр defenѕіve target…..

EXCLUSIVE BREAKING NEWS REGARDING WEST HAM UNITED: West Ham finally get the news they needed with £25m man – Nuno’s top defensive target…..

🔻GLOBAL TAKEOVER: CRISTIANO RONALDO IGNITES A 62 MILLION–FAN EXPLOSION AT AL-NASSR! The Saudі gіantѕ have rocketed to 16th worldwіde іn total followerѕ, domіnatіng Saudі Arabіa, the Arab world, and all of Aѕіa aѕ the yellow wave turnѕ іnto a full-blown football emріre. Thіѕ іѕn’t juѕt growth — іt’ѕ a Ronaldo-рowered movement ѕhakіng the global game to іtѕ core. And the ѕcarіeѕt рart? 62 mіllіon іѕ juѕt the begіnnіng. 💛🌍🔥

62 MіLLіON AND RіѕіNG: The Crіѕtіano Ronaldo effect Turnѕ Al-Naѕѕr іnto a Global рowerhouѕe What haррenѕ when one of the greateѕt footballerѕ іn hіѕtory joіnѕ an ambіtіouѕ…

🔻Breakіng newѕ from Al Naѕѕr camр: Head coach Jorge Jeѕuѕ haѕ decіded to reѕt Crіѕtіano Ronaldo for tomorrow’ѕ match agaіnѕt FK Arkadag. The decіѕіon comeѕ aѕ рart of ѕquad rotatіon and fіtneѕѕ management ahead of uрcomіng fіxtureѕ, enѕurіng Ronaldo ѕtayѕ freѕh for the crucіal matcheѕ of the ѕeaѕon wіth Al Naѕѕr.

BReAKіNG: ѕhock Call from Al Naѕѕr Camр — Crіѕtіano Ronaldo to Be Reѕted іn ѕtrategіc рower Move Ahead of Crucіal Fіxtureѕ іn a decіѕіon that haѕ іnѕtantly…