HOT SEARCH!! Taylor Swift’s past comments on Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs ‘aged like milk’: ‘Oof’

Even Taylor Swift can’t escape remarks she made about Sean “Diddy” Combs in the past.

In a resurfaced video from 2011, the musician brings up the rapper during an appearance on the “Rachael Ray” show. In a series of rapid-fire questions, Swift was asked what fellow celebrities she would have taken to prom at the time.

“It would be a group, and it would be a really fun group,” Swift, then 21, said.

“Boy, you’re going on a freaky prom date,” Ray, now 56, replied.

The “All Too Well” singer then held up pictures of Combs, Jennifer Lopez, Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake and Sheryl Crow.

Taylor Swift on the "Rachael Ray" show in 2011.

“Why that spectacular array of people?” the talk show host asked.

“Because … all these different reasons,” Swift, now 34, said. “Well, Katy would just be so much fun. She’s just, like, crazy fun, like spontaneous.”

She went on: “Diddy’s really always been very nice to me. He would be fun to be in the prom group.”

Ray interjected: “He’s a gentleman, isn’t he? He’s a lovely gentleman.”

Rachael Ray asked Taylor Swift which celebrities she would bring to the prom in the 2011 throwback video.

Some viewers have reacted to Swift’s past comments about Combs.

“Back when we were so naive,” one person wrote.

Another simply noted: “This aged like milk.”

As The Post previously reported, the Bad Boy Records founder was arrested on Sept. 16 and charged with sex trafficking, racketeering and transportation to engage in prostitution.

Sean "Diddy" Combs and Taylor Swift at the 2023 MTV Video Music Awards in Newark, New Jersey.
Sean “Diddy” Combs and Swift at the 2023 MTV Video Music Awards in Newark.Getty Images for MTV

Prosecutors have also accused him of orchestrating drug-laced “freak off” sex sessions where he allegedly forced women into sex acts with male prostitutes while he masturbated and secretly filmed. Additionally, he’s been hit with multiple civil lawsuits alleging sexual assault and rape.

He has pleaded not guilty to all charges made against him and is awaiting trial at the Brooklyn Metropolitan Detention Center.

Combs’ family members, meanwhile, have stuck by him.

Combs at a hearing in federal court in New York City on Oct. 10.REUTERS

“The past month has devastated our family,” Quincy Combs wrote via Instagram on Oct. 22. “Many have judged both him and us based on accusations, conspiracy theories, and false narratives that have spiraled into absurdity on social media.”

“We stand united, supporting you every step of the way,” Quincy added. “We hold onto the truth, knowing it will prevail, and nothing will break the strength of our family.

WE MISS YOU & LOVE YOU DAD.”

Quincy is the son of Combs’ ex, Kim Porter, and her former husband, singer Al B. Sure!. Combs adopted Quincy when he was 3 years old. He is also dad to Justin, Christian, Chance, D’Lila, Jessie and Love.

Related Posts

CHIEFS VS COWBOYS SHOCKER: After a devaѕtatіng 31-28 loѕѕ to the Cowboyѕ, Andy Reіd takeѕ legal actіon agaіnѕt the NFL, challengіng league regulatіonѕ and eѕcalatіng tenѕіon aѕ ѕcrutіny on the Chіefѕ and the league іntenѕіfіeѕ….

🚨BREAKING: Andy Reid Takes Legal Action Against NFL After Devastating 31-28 Loss to Cowboys!

Ravens Fans Demand Change: ‘Time to Bring Back $120 Million QB If We Want Playoff Hope!’

As the Baltimore Ravens’ playoff hopes begin to hang in the balance, a growing chorus of frustrated fans is calling for a change at quarterback. After a…

🚨”THIS WILL BE HIS LAST TIME PLAYING FOR THE RAVENS” – Coach John Harbaugh haѕ offіcіally announced the removal of a рlayer from the Baltіmore Ravenѕ team and affіrmed that he wіll never call hіm back. John Harbaugh exрlaіned that thіѕ рlayer cauѕed trouble іn the locker room, loѕt unіty іn the team and waѕ the cauѕe of many іnternal conflіctѕ. It waѕ QB Lamar Jackѕon who reрorted and told the whole ѕtory to Coach Harbaugh. The name of the рermanently removed рlayer haѕ ѕhocked everyone… 👇

Coach John Harbaugh haѕ offіcіally announced the рermanent removal of a рlayer from the Baltіmore Ravenѕ roѕter — and vowed he wіll never be welcomed back. The…

🚨 BREAKING NEWS: Chiefs Owner Clark Hunt Submits 50GB Of Evidence To Sue Referees After Controversial Week 13 Loss To Cowboys 👇

Article

🦅BREAKING NEWS: Nick Sirianni Reveals Who Should Take Responsibility for the Eagles’ Loss, Stands Firm in Defending OC Kevin Patullo 👇

The Philadelphia Eagles fell to the Chicago Bears 24-15 on Black Friday, and the loss only intensified the noise surrounding the team. Coming off a frustrating defeat to…

Rіght іn the mіddle of the exрlodіng trade rumorѕ, Mac Joneѕ choѕe to face everythіng wіth the heart of a true 49erѕ warrіor: “I want to keeр fіghtіng for thіѕ jerѕey.” But іt waѕ the reactіon from the team’ѕ front offіce that truly left the entіre Nіnerѕ Natіon dead ѕіlent 👇

Trade Rumorѕ eruрt Acroѕѕ the League — But Mac Joneѕ Refuѕeѕ to Hіde іn what haѕ quіckly become one of the moѕt chaotіc and emotіonally charged weekѕ…